Some wise quotes from wise, smart and sassy women of history and of our time.
- “Be it known, that we the greatest, are misthought.” ~ Cleopatra
- “I freed a thousand slaves I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.”~ Harriet Tubman
- “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” ~ Harriet Tubman
- People see God every day, they just don’t recognize him. ~ Pearl Bailey
- “There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” ~ Maya Angelou