..that person’s response to your kind words will be stronger because it will have the emotion, created by your kind words, attached to it.…how about that.
Dr. Wayne Dyer, motivational speaker and author of the Power of Intention, explains that kindness releases Serotonin, a naturally occurring substance in the body that makes us feel more comfortable, peaceful, and even blissful and says that a simple act of kindness directed toward another person improves the functioning of the immune system and stimulates the production of serotonin in both the recipient of the kindness and the person extending the kindness, and even more amazing is that persons observing the act of kindness have similar beneficial results. Can you imagine kindness extended, received, or observed beneficially impacts the spiritual, physical and emotional health of everyone involved….kindness is a win-win for all.
The words that we speak need to be in alignment with what we want to see being produced in our life – our vision and our dreams. Here are 5 reminders to get and keep your thoughts, words and actions in alignment:
- Take control of your words – Don’t let your words control you, in other words….think twice before you speak.
- Be more conscious – Know the power your thoughts and words unleash.
- Understand the need to speak positively –Know that speaking positively brings success into fruition.
- Shape your character by the words you speak – Through virtues such as integrity and honesty and the Fruits of the Spirit; love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control, you build and shape your character.
- Speak uplifting words – Speak words that will build self-esteem, confidence, words of affirmation, encouragement, love, and appreciation….daily.