- Dried rose petals*
- Dried lavender buds*
- Lavender essential oil
- Place handkerchief flat on a counter top.
- Place about 4 tablespoons of dried rose petals and dried lavender buds into the center of the handkerchief.
- Drop 4 to 5 drops of lavender essential oil onto the dried flowers.
- Gather up the edges of the handkerchief to form a pouch.
- Tie a 6-inch piece of satin ribbon around the pouch to secure it, and tie it into a bow.
- Place the sachet into your drawer or closet.
* Learn to make sachet bag in place of using the handkerchief.